In this podcast we talk to Nicole Cushing about A Sick Gray Laugh, The Half Freaks, Witold Gombrowicz, and much more.
About Nicole Cushing
Nicole Cushing is the Bram Stoker Award® winning author of Mr. Suicide and a two-time nominee for the Shirley Jackson Award.
- [03:30] Conversation start
- [08:20] Completing her first marathon
- [14:20] To be read pile
- [27:55] Mental benefits post-running
- [31:30] A Sick Gray Laugh
- [51:30] New novella, The Half Freaks
- [01:00:25] Witold Gombrowicz
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
I’m Not Even Supposed to Be Here Today by Brian Asman
Pick up the brand new Brian Asman book, I’m Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today.
Night Creepers by David Irons
Seven strangers are asked to attend the funeral and will reading of the affluent Gregory Blitzer, a man who the attendees’ only thing in common is the mutual hatred they had for him in life.
While at the funerals remote church setting, they soon find themselves trapped inside, unable to escape. Forced to open Gregory’s coffin, they find no body inside, only a ragged torn out hole leading to the catacombs beneath the graveyard.
Something has been living underground, something that’s been spawning.
Something that’s… hungry.
Night Creepers: You are what they eat.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey