In this podcast Brian Asman talks about supernatural experiences, life lessons, getting banned from the bar, and much more.
Brian Asman is the author of I’m Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today published via Eraserhead Press. His short stories have appeared in publications such as Lost Films, Deciduous Tales, and California Screamin’.
- [07:00] Conversation start
- [08:00] Early life lessons growing up /supernatural and cemeteries
- [15:00] David J Schow
- [17:40] Three Dudes Unfucking Things
- [18:00] Strange supernatural experiences in college
- [29:20] Banned from the bar
- [33:10] First experiences with story
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley, narrated by RJ Bayley
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey