In this podcast Eddie Generous talks about Unnerving Magazine, Radio Run, podcasting, and much more.
Eddie Generous is the author of Radio Run (novel, Severed Press 2018), Dead is Dead, but Not Always (collection, Hellbound Books 2018), and Camp Summit (novel, DBP 2019). He is the founder/editor/publisher/artist behind Unnerving and Unnerving Magazine, and the host of the Unnerving Podcast. He lives on the Pacific Coast of Canada with his wife and their cat overlords.
- [02:00] Unnerving Magazine
- [16:00] Revealing just how far in advance we sometimes record these conversations …
- [43:30] Titles with Severed Press
- [49:50] Thomas Joyce, via Patreon, asks about the most rewarding and challenging aspects of running Unnerving Publishing and Magazine
- [01:19:30] Traci Kenworth, via Patreon, asks about the Radio Run cover
- [01:21:55] Connect with Eddie/final thoughts
Thanks for Listening!
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on iTunes
- Listen to This Is Horror Podcast on Spotify
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.