In this podcast Anya Martin talks about A Stuffed Bunny in Doll-Land, lessons growing up, first experiences with horror, and much more.
About Anya Martin
Anya Martin is a fiction writer based in Atlanta. Sleeping with the Monster, her debut short story collection, was published by Lethe Press in autumn 2018.
Original photo credit: Ray Dafrico
- [03:40]Lessons growing up
- [09:30] First experiences with the horror genre
- [15:50] A Stuffed Bunny in Doll-Land
- [32:30] Stories about a group of girls
- [35:25] Dark Shadows
- [49:25] What Anya read as a child
- [01:20:00] Horror as a women’s genre
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon.
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes. We read every review and they really do help.
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter.
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
The Mark by Lee Mountford
If you like mysterious depraved forces, tales of the occult, and stories that will have you looking under the bed, then you’ll love Lee Mountford’s gripping tale!
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.