In this podcast Michelle Garza talks about Serial Box with Brian Keene, collaborations, writing heavy metal lyrics, and much more.
About Michelle Garza
Michelle Garza writes alongside her twin sister Melissa Lason. They have been dubbed the Sisters of Slaughter. They write all levels of horror and some dark fantasy. They have been published by Sinister Grin Press, JEA and Fireside Press. Their publications include Bram Stoker Award-nominated Mayan Blue, Kingdom of Teeth, and Those Who Follow.
- [02:00] Important life lessons growing up
- [15:40] ‘The Door’ Project with Brian Keene and Richard Chizmar
- [24:50] Serial Box
- [38:00] Paying it forward
- [41:15] Future collaborations
- [43:00] Thomas Joyce collaborating with another author
- [45:35] Scott Kemper story that made you want to write
- [47:00] David Powell favourite band, book, beer
- [55:20] David Powell how many books read a week and story preferences
- [01:01:30] Writing lyrics for The Grotesquery
- [01:05:35] What has Michelle changed her mind about recently
- [01:06:40] Connect with Michelle
- [01:07:30] Final thoughts
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon.
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes. We read every review and they really do help.
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter.
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.
This Is Horror Podcast Patreon
Support the This Is Horror Podcast over on Patreon and get a variety of benefits including early bird access to all of our episodes, submit questions for guests, and our exclusive Patrons-Only Q&A Sessions.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey