In this podcast Mike Davis talks about The Lovecraft eZine, Living with Fibromyalgia, Patreon, and much more.
About Mike Davis
Mike Davis is a Dad, husband, editor, publisher, podcaster, and reader. He is the chief cook and bottle washer at Lovecraft eZine.
- [05:05] Life lessons growing up
- [08:50] Breaking free from a religious cult
- [13:00] Early books and reading habits
- [16:00] Lysette, via Patreon, asks about Autumn Cthulhu 2
- [19:20] Fibromyalgia
- [23:45] Navigating through physical pain and living a comfortable life
- [28:35] Starting the Lovecraft eZine
- [35:50] The importance of Patreon and impetus for starting a Patreon page
- [38:20] Patron perks
- [46:55] Only continuing one arm of the Lovecraft eZine
- [52:15] Lessons learnt since podcasting
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon.
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes. We read every review and they really do help.
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter.
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
- The Lovecraft eZine
- Lovecraft eZine (Amazon)
- Philip Fracassi
- Soren Narnia
- Jeff Thomas
- Knifepoint Horror Podcast
Tormented by Lee Mountford
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6532479/height-orig/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/height/90″ height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”bottom” theme=”custom”]
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey