In this podcast Kristi DeMeester talks about Julia Cameron’s Morning Pages, Success vs. Anxiety, Diversity, and much more.
About Kristi DeMeester
Kristi DeMeester is the author of Beneath, a novel published by Word Horde, and the author of Everything That’s Underneath, a short fiction collection published by Apex Publications. Her short fiction has appeared in publications such as Ellen Datlow’s The Best Horror of the Year Volume 9, Year’s Best Weird Fiction Volumes 1 and 3, Black Static, The Dark, Apex Magazine, and several others
- [03:40] 500 words per day
- [10:20] Julia Cameron’s Morning Pages
- [12:10] Success of Beneath and Everything’s Underneath vs. anxiety
- [28:40] Using the writing time you have
- [33:15] Problematic treatment from people within genre over the past few days/diversity within anthologies
- [55:15] Something Kristi’s changed her mind about recently
- [56:40] Connect with Kristi
- [57:30] Final thoughts
Thanks for Listening!
Let us know how you enjoyed this episode:
Help out the show:
- Support This Is Horror on Patreon.
- Rate and review This Is Horror on iTunes. We read every review and they really do help.
- Share the episode on Facebook and Twitter.
- Subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Tormented by Lee Mountford
Castle Rock Radio and Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing
Check out Castle Rock Radio on iTunes and support Perpetual Motion Machine Publishing on Patreon.