In this podcast J. Daniel Stone talks about Blood Kiss, writing mechanics, planning stories and much more.
About J. Daniel Stone
J. Daniel Stone is the pseudonym for a hotheaded Italian kid from New York City. He has been a menace to society since 1987 and continues to terrorize local bookstores, art galleries and dive bars. When he is not causing mischief, Stone reads, writes and attends as many rock shows as possible. He is the intermittently proud father of two bastard children: The Absence of Light (2013) and Blood Kiss (2016). Somewhere, out there in the dark, one can find more of his illegitimate spawns telling imaginative stories.
- [02:05] Planning fiction and the mechanics of writing
- [30:40] Writing under a pseudonym
- [41:10] Current projects
- [48:45] Advice for eighteen-year-old self
- [57:10] Fiction and non-fiction recommendations
- [01:08:55] Career aspirations
- [01:12:55] Final thoughts
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.