In this podcast J. Daniel Stone talks about living in New York, preparing bodies for the morgue, editorial lessons and more.
About J. Daniel Stone
J. Daniel Stone is the pseudonym for a hotheaded Italian kid from New York City. He has been a menace to society since 1987 and continues to terrorize local bookstores, art galleries and dive bars. When he is not causing mischief, Stone reads, writes and attends as many rock shows as possible. He is the intermittently proud father of two bastard children: The Absence of Light (2013) and Blood Kiss (2016). Somewhere, out there in the dark, one can find more of his illegitimate spawns telling imaginative stories.
- [03:25] Interview start/what sets apart a J. Daniel Stone story from any other/editors and editorial disasters
- [23:40] Editorial lessons learnt
- [26:25] Living in New York
- [34:00] The moment when J. Daniel Stone decided he wanted to become a writer
- [38:10] Preparing bodies for the morgue/technology/health/meditation
- [57:25] I Can Taste The Blood
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.