In this podcast Aaron Sterns talks about the difference between writing for the screen and writing fiction, plotting stories and lecturing in Gothic and Subversive Fiction.
About Aaron Sterns
Aaron Sterns is the co-writer of Wolf Creek 2 (Best Screenplay Madrid International Fantastic Film Festival 2014), and author of the prequel novel Wolf Creek: Origin which has just won the 2014 Australian Shadows Award for best Australian horror novel of the year.
- [02:15] Interview start/the writer as a social and political philosopher
- [13:40] Writing for the screen vs writing for the page
- [19:15] Plotting stories
- [29:30] Lecturing in Gothic and Subversive Fiction
- [35:00] Next project
- [38:30] Morning rituals and daily habits
- [42:30] Advice to eighteen-year-old self
- [55:15] Connect with Aaron
- [57:30] Final thoughts