In this podcast Aaron Sterns talks about the Wolf Creek series, existential nightmares and screenwriting.
About Aaron Sterns
Aaron Sterns is the co-writer of Wolf Creek 2 (Best Screenplay Madrid International Fantastic Film Festival 2014), and author of the prequel novel Wolf Creek: Origin which has just won the 2014 Australian Shadows Award for best Australian horror novel of the year.
- [04:50] Interview start/initial experience with story and attraction to horror
- [08:00] Death anxiety and existential nightmares
- [11:05] Answering tough questions from your children
- [20:00] Violence in Wolf Creek
- [22:40] Setting the hook in Wolf Creek 2 and further discussion of the film
- [31:45] ‘Screenwriting the Compromised Art’ essay in Crystal Lake Publishing’s Horror 201 and best and worst experiences as a screenwriter