In this podcast Jasper Bark talks about how to deal with negativity, successful writers, social concerns, sex, politics, religion and much more.
About Jasper Bark
- [01:10] Interview start. Best and worst points of Jasper’s career
- [06:09] Dealing with negativity
- [10:15] Religious themes within graphic novels
- [23:56] When should and shouldn’t political and social concerns enter fiction?
- [30:50] ‘Successful writer’
- [36:00] If your next work was your last, what would you create?
- [38:25] Forthcoming releases
- [40:00] Connect with Jasper
Please support the This Is Horror Podcast
- TIH 072: Jasper Bark on The Art of Asking, Facebook Advertising and Social Media
- TIH 071: Jasper Bark on Beyond Lovecraft, Crowdfunding and Graphic Novels
- TIH 022: Horror and Comedy with Jasper Bark and David James Keaton
- Buy Jasper Bark fiction (UK)
- Buy Jasper Bark fiction (US)
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
Visit our Patreon page and donate to the This Is Horror Podcast
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4040286/height-orig/90/theme/custom/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/height/90″ height=”90″ width=”100%” placement=”bottom” theme=”custom”]
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey