In this podcast This Is Horror present an audio recording of ‘Thirteen’ written and narrated by Stephen Graham Jones. ‘Thirteen’ is the opening story in Stephen’s short story collection After The People Lights Have Gone Off published by Dark House Press.
About Stephen Graham Jones
Stephen Graham Jones is the author of fifteen and a half novels, six story collections, one standalone novella, one chapbook, and more than two hundred stories, many of them selected for best of year annuals. Stephen’s been a finalist for the Bram Stoker Award, the Shirley Jackson Award, and the Colorado Book Award, and he’s won the Texas Institute of Letters Jesse Jones Award for Fiction, the Independent Publishers Award for Multicultural Fiction, and an NEA Fellowship in Fiction. Stephen earned his PhD from Florida State University and now teaches in the MFA programs at CU Boulder and UCR-Palm Desert.
- [00:23] ‘Thirteen’ by Stephen Graham Jones
Buy The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones (UK)
Buy The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones (US)
Stephen Graham Jones fiction (UK)
Stephen Graham Jones fiction (US)
After The People Lights Have Gone Off by Stephen Graham Jones (UK)
After The People Lights Have Gone Off by Stephen Graham Jones (US)
Please subscribe to This Is Horror podcast RSS Feed
Subscribe via iTunes
Listen to This Is Horror via iTunes
You can also find us on Stitcher, Zune and Blackberry.
Sponsors & Affiliates
The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
Head on over to the This Is Horror Shop to see the books we have available.
Our forthcoming title The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud is currently available to reserve with a plethora of pre-order bonuses!
Pre-orders end on January 2015 – don’t delay!
When you make a purchase through our affiliate links Amazon kick-back some of the proceeds to This Is Horror which enables us to pay for the website, podcast hosting and associated costs.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey