To commemorate the launch of the This Is Horror Premium Chapbooks we have arranged a very special event with This Is Horror Chapbook authors David Moody, Joseph D’Lacey and Simon Bestwick. This will follow on from the 18 June release of Joe & Me and will take part on Friday 22 June 2012 in The Writer’s Room, Milburn House at the University of Warwick. That’s not all though, it will be curated by our very own horror host the award-winning Jasper Bark. Proceedings kick off at 7pm and run through until 9pm. For tickets simply e-mail [email protected]
Many thanks to the incredibly talented Manon Delacroix for creating the sensational artwork to promote this exciting evening of horror.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey