Tomorrow we chat live with David Moody on the This Is Horror Podcast. If you return to this link the embedded player will automatically play the recording, however if you click through to the This Is Horror Mixlr account you can take part in the ‘chat’. We recommend this as you can leave comments and ask questions as we broadcast.
You can also ‘follow’ our Mixlr account to be kept up-to-date on live events. This is the first but it won’t be the last.
When is the podcast?
It takes place tomorrow, Sunday 3 July 2016. Here are some times based on location:
- 5–7p.m. BST
- 11a.m.–1p.m. CDT
- 9–11a.m. PDT
- 12–2p.m. EDT
Sign up for a reminder to listen in here.
What is the podcast?
Two hours of conversation with David Moody. It’s the usual tried-and-tested podcast format but this time there’s a chatroom so instead of questions being restricted to Patreon supporters EVERYONE can ask questions and they can do so live.
This is tipped to be the most interactive podcast yet.
How can I listen?
Visit this page, right here, the one you’re on or click through to the This Is Horror Mixlr account.
Is it free?
Yes it’s free. But if you want to support us you can head on over to the This Is Horror Podcast Patreon.
Any questions just post them below. Here’s more information about how this came about.
Catch you all tomorrow.
MICHAEL DAVID WILSON
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey