Hey, friends! The This Is Horror Awards 2018 are now open. Please send your votes to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Awards 2018’. To cast a vote simply write the category and your vote for each award. You may vote for your top two in each category. For example:
1. First choice
2. Second choice
This is in place in the event that there is a tiebreaker for first place after the votes have been counted.
Here are the awards and nominations.
Novel of the Year
- Coyote Songs by Gabino Iglesias
- The Cabin at the End of the World by Paul Tremblay
- The Hunger by Alma Katsu
- The Listener by Robert R. McCammon
- The Rust Maidens by Gwendolyn Kiste
Novella of the Year
- At The End of the Day I Burst Into Flames by Nicholas Day
- Maniac Gods by Rich Hawkins
- Out Behind the Barn by John Boden and Chad Lutzke
- The Atrocities by Jeremy C. Shipp
- The Writhing Skies by Betty Rocksteady
Short Story Collection of the Year
- Cry Your Way Home by Damien Angelica Walters
- Figures Unseen: Selected Stories by Steve Rasnic Tem
- Little Black Spots by John F.D. Taff
- Spectral Evidence by Gemma Files
- The Human Alchemy by Michael Griffin
Anthology of the Year
Fiction Magazine of the Year
Publisher of the Year
- Books in the Freezer
- Horror Pod Class
- Ladies of the Fright
- The Horror Show with Brian Keene
- Unnerving Podcast
Voting closes at 12:01am GMT on Monday 29 April 2019.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey