If you’d like to put something or someone forward for a This Is Horror Award 2012 then remember the public nominations are only open until 12:01am Wednesday 31 October, 2012.
After public nominations, a panel which is comprised of This Is Horror staff members – all of who have no affiliation to any of the media up for an award – will draw up the shortlist taking into consideration the public nominations.
And the final stage? Well, you know how it goes, the shortlist is revealed and the fans vote. The nomination in each category with the most votes wins.
Horror awards created by horror fans and decided by horror fans.
Long live horror!
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey