For the Night is Dark, a collection of brand new horror stories edited by our very own Ross Warren, was released by Crystal Lake Publishing earlier on this week. The book includes stories from Ray Cluley, Carole Johnstone, Jeremy C Shipp and Gary McMahon amongst many others. For the Night is Dark is available in physical and e-format.
Horror Channel premieres
This month Horror Channel will be giving three films their UK TV premieres. The films are Stephen Mena’s slasher film Bereavement which will be shown at 10:55pm on 6 April, serial killer flick Don’t Let Him In is next up at 10:55pm on 20 April whereas Elevator from Stig Svendsen screens at – surprise, surprise – 10:55pm on 27 April. Horror Channel can be found at SKY channel 319, Virgin TV channel 149 and Freesat channel 138.
Sale For Good
Dark Regions Press have announced their incredibly ambitious Sale For Good is now on. For a limited time there is up to 90% of stock at the Dark Regions Press website and for every book bought a book is donated to a school, library or military base. Head over to the Dark Regions Press website to grab yourself a bargain and some good karma.
David Moody reports on Edinburgh
This Is Horror stalwart David Moody has written a great blog about the fantastic event that This Is Horror staged at Blackwell’s book shop in Edinburgh on 30 March. Read about the exploits of David, Jasper Bark and Joseph D’Lacey over on David’s website.
Trailer arrives for Slice and Dice
88 Films have released a trailer for slasher film documentary Slice and Dice: The Slasher Film Forever. The film is released on 13 May.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey