Welcome To Essex is a new British zombie film from writer/director Ryan J Fleming. A disparate group of survivors must battle from Brentwood to the rescue point of Southend-on-Sea in a final burst for freedom from the zombie plague that has consumed the UK. WIth principle photography winding down, This Is Horror will bring you further details of the British zombie flick as we get it.
The Dark Man portfolio
Cemetery Dance Publications have announced a new portoflio edition of Stephen King’s The Dark Man that will contain a deluxe signed artwork portfolio of over 100 drawings, some of which have never been released before. This special edition is already 50% sold out so to move quickly and purchase your copy race over to the Cemetery Dance website.
Nowhere comes to DVD
Gregg Araki’s Nowhere, described as a “surreal American Graffiti crossed with a kinky Beverly Hills 90210” comes to DVD on 26 August in the UK.
Caffeine Nights launch retro Shaun Hutson
Caffeine Nights Publishing have announced new covers for four retro Shaun Hutson novels, Assassin, Relics, Renegades and Spawn, in the lead up to the release of Hutson’s first standalone novel since 2010 which will called Monolith. The four books also have brand new introductions from Hutson himself and will be available soon from the Caffeine Nights website.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey