Infected Books Halloween Event
David Moody (author of Hater) and Wayne Simmons (Plastic Jesus)are hosting a Halloween event at Waterstones New Street in Birmingham on Friday 30 October. Reprising their successful “Never Trust A Man With Hair” tour, the pair will sign books and answer questions from the audience. The event runs from 7pm until 9pm and entry is free.
Let The Right One In… Again
The successful play Let The Right One In, based on John Ajvide Lindquist’s best-selling novel will return to London from 28-31 October at LOST Theatre. For more details and for tickets, head over to the LOST website.
Horror 201: The Silver Screen
Crystal Lake Publishing have released Horror 201: The Silver Screen, providing writing tips from screenwriters and film makers such as Wes Craven and George A. Romero. Grab your copy now.
FrightFest branch out
In a week that saw the launch of FrightFest VOD, the guys behind the UK’s leading horror film festival have launched a merchandising line. Head over to FrightFest Ents to check out their fantastic range of t-shirts and posters related to classic horror films.
There’s A Bluebird In My Heart
White Noise Press have launched There’s A Bluebird In My Heart by Gary McMahon. This limited edition chapbook is available to buy now and comes highly recommended from the This Is Horror staff. Head over to the White Noise Press website to pick up your copy now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey