“If you’re on the hunt for a fresh voice on the scene that’s a little different from the ordinary, Godfall and Other Stories by Sandra M. Odell is probably an excellent place to start. “
A new collection featuring 22 stories, some previously published, others new to this publication, shifting from dark fiction, weird fiction, horror, and some places that dwell in between those genres, diving into the darkness of the human, and not-so-human, heart. Stories about gods that fall dead from above, a young boy would has the ability to talk to time, a tale questioning why a cactus can’t marry a gila monster, and many more.
Why we’re excited about this book:
If you’re on the hunt for a fresh voice on the scene that’s a little different from the ordinary, Godfall and Other Stories by Sandra M. Odell is probably an excellent place to start. Odell is a graduate from Clarion West and her work has been featured in Jim Baen’s UNIVERSE, Ideomancer, Fear of the Dark, TRIANGULATIONS: Last Contact, and Deep Cuts. Godfall and Other Stories is her first collection, and releases through Hydra House 18 April 2018 and is available for pre-order now.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey