“Featuring a who’s who of the best in horror and weird fiction, Ashes and Entropy looks to be an anthology you won’t want to miss.”
Blending cosmic horror with neo-noir, a new highly-anticipated anthology featuring the some of the most vibrant voices in the business takes the deep dive to where horror and humanity come together. Stories by Laird Barron, Autumn Christian, Kristi DeMeester, Max Booth III, and many more.
Ashes and Entropy, edited by Robert S. Wilson, dares you to stand on the edge and stare into the void.
Why we’re excited about this book:
Featuring a who’s who of the best in horror and weird fiction, Ashes and Entropy looks to be an anthology you won’t want to miss. Featuring brand new stories by Laird Barron, Damien Angelica Walters, John Langan, Kristi DeMeester, Jon Padgett, Nadia Bulkin, Jayaprakash Satyamurthy, Lucy A. Snyder, Tim Waggoner, Jessica McHugh, Paul Michael Anderson, Max Booth III, Lynne Jamneck, Greg Sisco, Lisa Mannetti, Nate Southard, Erinn L. Kemper, Matthew M. Bartlett, Autumn Christian, and more, the anthology also comes with three choices of cover art by Pat R. Steiner, C.V. Hunt, or Don Noble, with interior illustrations by Luke Spooner in black & white or full color. Releasing 11 December 2018 from Nightscape Press, Ashes and Entropy is available for pre-order now from Amazon, or directly from the publisher.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey