“The long-awaited sequel to Jonathan L. Howard’s Carter & Lovecraft is just the perfect thing to round out this chilly autumn season.”
An alternate history where the Cold War never happened. The Nazi’s are in control, ruling behind the ruins of the Iron Curtain. In the Unfolded World, monsters are all too real, and things are becoming very dangerous for Daniel Carter and Emily Lovecraft.
With Carter working with the Germans, he and Lovecraft discover a vast conspiracy on a weird uncharted island. Arcane, forbidden knowledge, or never-ending madness … they must make a choice, and they definitely need to bring their guns along for the ride.
Why we’re excited about this book:
The long-awaited sequel to Jonathan L. Howard’s Carter & Lovecraft is just the perfect thing to round out this chilly autumn season. Lovecraftian monsters, cosmic horror, weird science, and two well-armed detectives punishing evil Nazi’s … what else could a reader want? After the End of the World by Jonathan L. Howard releases 14 November, 2017, and is available for pre-order right now over at Amazon.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey