The wonderful folks at Grimm Up North have not only announced the first three films of this year’s festival line-up but have also revealed that a small amount of highly discounted Early Bird tickets will be made available on a first come first served basis.
The three films announced are a new HD version of the low-budget classic Basket Case, critically acclaimed Spanish horror-comedy Attack of the Werewolves and the recently announced Cabal cut of Clive Barker’s Nightbreed.
Grimm Up North festival will feature over 13 international film premières, British and cult horror strands, celebrity signings and appearances in addition to exclusive competitions and give-aways.
The festival runs from 4-7 October in Manchester. Early bird tickets are available from the Grimm Up North website.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey