As you may know all of the This Is Horror titles available on Amazon Kindle can be obtained for free via Kindle Unlimited. However, we add This Is Horror like to experiment so we’re going to be taking the titles off Kindle Unlimited on the following dates:
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan – 10 February 2015
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley – 25 February 2015
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey – 7 March 2015
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones – 27 March 2015
You may be wondering what Kindle Unlimited is. It’s a Netflix for books. In the UK you pay £7.99 per month and can read as many books from the Kindle Unlimited library as you want per month. In the US you pay $9.99 for the same deal.
As with so many of these services you can get a trial for the first month for free so it may be worth your while trying it out. There are titles from the likes of Joe Lansdale, Jack Ketchum, Stephen Graham Jones and many other genre heavyweights on Kindle Unlimited so it’s worth a shot.
Remember, though, if you want to get any of the This Is Horror titles via Kindle Unlimited time is dwindling. You have one day left for Chalk by Pat Cadigan and a little longer for everything else.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey