Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Crime Reads look at the interconnected worlds of games and horror films
- Kendall Reviews pick out five horror novels from the British Isles
- LitReactor look at the positive impact of the Scares That Care conventions
- Horrified Magazine take a deep dive into 1998 horror film Urban Ghost Story
- Lit Hub talk to Sara A. Mueller about her new novel The Bone Orchard
Writer Vincent Tirado selects a number of horror films from across the years, drawing lines between them and the playful world of games, for Crime Reads.
Yvonne Miller, writing for Kendall Reviews, selects five horror novels from the British Isles to cater for all horror palates.
Writer Jay Wilburn goes in-depth into the positive impact of the Scares That Care series of conventions in this article for LitReactor.
Writer Paul Lewis, in this long read for Horrified Magazine, looks into little known 1998 horror film, Urban Ghost Story, directed by Genevieve Jolliffe and Chris Jones.
Gabrielle Martin talks to writer Sara A. Mueller for Lit Hub about her new novel, The Bone Orchard, described as a blend of Westworld and the work of Poe.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.