- Infection At Outpost 31
- Creepshow 2 : A Look Back
- Seven Unanswered Questions In Horror Films
- Five Made For TV Stephen King Films That Deserve A Big Screen Reboot
- Alien: Covenant – The Unofficial Animated Series
Ever wondered what it would be like to be stuck in an Antarctic research station with eleven other guys, one of who might be an alien? Wonder no more, and see if you can stay alive with a new board game based on John Carpenter’s classic The Thing.
Creepshow 2 is 30 years old this year (yes, really). Arrow In The Head’s Mike Sprague takes a look back at this underrated anthology movie.
Don’t you just hate it when there’s a question left hanging at the end of a film? Wicked Horror’s Nat Brehmer provides possible answers to seven such conundrums.
With two major King properties hitting the big screen this year (that’s IT and The Dark Tower for those of you who haven’t been paying attention), Dread Central’s Matt Molgaard suggests five of King’s made for TV films that deserve a big screen reboot.
Can’t wait for the latest Alien film to hit the big screen? Check out this unofficial animated series based on popular fan theories based on the franchise.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey