Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- CNET talk to Leigh Whannell ahead of the launch of AI horror film, Upgrade
- VG24/7 reveal new horror driving game Beware
- Fandango have assembled their favourite twenty-eight horror movie posters of all time
- Morbidly Beautiful have a guest article from author David McCluskey about what makes horror scary
- Kendall Reviews catch up with British horror author, S. J. Budd about writing horror and more
CNET’s Connie Guglielmo talks to director Leigh Whannell (Saw, Insidious) ahead of the release of his horrific vision of AI of the future, Upgrade.
Kirk McKeand of VG24/7 highlights a new work-in-progress horror video game, in which the player drives a car pursued by mysterious dark forces. The trailer looks extremely unsettling.
Fandango have assembled a collection of their twenty-eight favourite horror movie posters of all time. There are some beautiful pieces of work here.
David McCluskey (Crack) writes a guest post for Morbidly Beautiful about exactly what it is that makes horror the scary experience it is.
Gavin of Kendall Reviews talks to British horror writer S. J. Budd about her horror fiction, her roots, influences and more besides.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.