Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Dread Central explain how horror saved 2021
- Bloody Disgusting select ten horror movies you might have missed in 2021
- Tim Waggoner looks at reasons why you might (or might not) want to stop writing
- Horror DNA present their best reads of 2021
- Horrified Magazine look over the horrific repertoire of Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith
Dread Central’s Chad Collins looks back on the past year and explains how horror really did save the year in so many ways.
Paul Lê, writing for Bloody Disgusting, chooses ten great horror movies, released in 2021, which might have slipped under your radar.
On his always-excellent blog, Writing in the Dark, Tim Waggoner writes this insightful blog on why you might want to stop writing, or not.
Horror DNA’s Tony Jones looks back over the year in horror and picks out his favourite dark reads of 2021.
Sophia Adamowicz looks at the ‘everyday horrors’ which form the repertoire of Steve Pemberton and Reece Shearsmith.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.