Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Interview with Creature Designers: The Frankenstein Complex Director Alexandre Poncet
- Anna Smith Spark Discusses The Weirdstone Of Brisingamen
- Q&A With Filmmaker Isaac Ezban
- Nick Pesce Talks The Eyes of My Mother
- Rare 1979 Photo Surfaces of Jamie Lee Curtis Wearing Michael Myers Mask
Director Alexandre Poncet talks to Starburst about his new special effects documentary.
Anna Smith Spark discusses Alan Garner’s The Weirdstone Of Brisingamen.
Filmmaker Isaac Ezban talks about The Similars.
Director Nick Pesce talks about his new black and white horror film that’s been likened to Bergman’s work.
To end this week’s must read, a bit of levity for those of us who grew up with a certain Michel Myers and his tough as nails sister. A rare, previously unseen photo of Jamie Lee Curtis has emerged which foreshadows certain events.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey