Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Crime Reads enters the death rooms and considers the act of mourning in horror
- Bloody Disgusting see out summer with a look at Stephen King’s The Raft
- LitReactor analyse how to combine your short fiction into a not-boring mixtape of a collection
- The Ginger Nuts of Horror’s latest ‘My Life in Horror’ article looks back to The Wild One
- Horror DNA sit down for an in-depth interview with writer A. M. Shine
Writer Clay McLeod Chapman, whose new novel, Ghost Eaters, is out now, considers the process of grief horror in this article for Crime Reads.
With autumn now underway, Bloody Disgusting’s Jenn Adams looks back at Stephen King’s The Raft as the perfect way to see the death of summer.
Author Paul Michael Anderson, writing for LitReactor, draws on the mixtape advice of John Cusack’s character in High Fidelity to give advice on creating a great short fiction collection.
Writer Kit Power adds his entry to the ‘My Life in Horror’ series at The Ginger Nuts of Horror and discusses 1953 MArlon Brando biker film, The Wild One.
Tony Jones, writing for Horror DNA, shares this interview with writer A. M. Shine, whose new novel The Creeper, is chilling readers far and wide.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.