Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Bloody Disgusting analyse why Nosferatu still holds up a century on
- The Ginger Nuts of Horror round up April’s YA and Middle Grade horror fiction releases
- Tor Nightfire look back at the many TV guest appearances of the horror legend Vincent Price
- The Ladies of Horror Fiction present a beginners guide to horror poetry for National Poetry Month
- LitReactor talk to writer Joe Koch about their new collection, Convulsive, and much more
Bloody Disgusting’s Brian Keiper looks back at Nosferatu one hundred years on and tries to unpack just why it has stood the test of time so well.
Tony Jones, writing for The Young Blood Library at The Ginger Nuts of Horror, rounds up April’s YA and Midd Grade horror fiction releases.
Tor Nightfire’s Joe Bendel looks back at the career of horror royalty, Vincent Price, and his many TV guest appearances over the years.
Cassie Daley, writing for The Ladies of Horror Fiction, offers up this beginners’ guide to horror poetry, for those looking to dip their toe in the water during National Poetry Month.
Sadie Hartmann sits down with Joe Koch to talk about their new collection, Convulsive, their writing process and much more, for LitReactor.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.