Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Bloody Disgusting recommend the ten best horror films from 2019 that you might have missed
- Mason Morgan writes a guest post over at Ink Heist, talking frankly about mental health
- Kendall Reviews present exclusive holiday flash fiction from S. E. Casey
- LitReactor have bizarro aficionados covered with their Xmas in Bizzaroland feature
- Sci-fi and Scary feature an interview with author, publisher and podcaster Eddie Generous
Meagan Navarro of Bloody Disgusting always has her finger on the pulse when it comes to horror movie releases. Here, she picks out the ten best movie releases from all platforms that might have slipped under your radar in 2019.
Mason Morgan, author of the story, ‘The People in the Toilet’ in In Darkness, Delight: Creatures of the Night, writes an honest and open article on some of the difficulties of living with mental illness, a vitally important issue at this time of year.
Kendall Reviews continue their season of exclusive seasonal horror fiction posts, with ‘The Quiet Box,’ by S. E. Casey, author of numerous short stories, including award-winning pieces, ‘Downward God’ and ‘Black Stained Glass.’
Peter Derk rifles through the bizzaro book listings and pulls out a list of six holiday-season related bizzaro releases for fans of the sub-genre.
Eddie Generous, author of Rawr, Plantation Pan and many more titles, editor and publisher of Unnerving and podcaster with the Unnerving podcast, talks to V. Castro for Sci-Fi and Scary, giving insights into the many facets of his work.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.