Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Bloody Disgusting look at a the underrated Books of Blood adaptation, Dread
- Jay Wilburn writes for LitReactor on Mary SanGiovanni, monsters and cosmic horror
- The Lineup choose eight books for a guided tour of haunted New Orleans
- The Howl Society offer up five elemental horrors for their June ‘Nature is Scary AF’ theme
- Kendall Reviews interview multi-genre author Konn Lavery
Luiz H C, writing for Blood Disgusting, digs up Anthony DiBlasi’s 2009 adaptation of one of the tales from Clive Barker’s Books of Blood, Dread, and explains why it works so well.
Writer Jay Wilburn, in this article for LitReactor, explains why Mary SanGiovanni is one of the best and most knowledgeable writers working today.
The Lineup’s Danielle Kugler takes readers on a tour of New Orleans’ most haunted locales through the medium of eight books.
Author Mary Rajotte writes for the Howl Society, choosing five terrifying reads, one for each of the elements.
Fresh from the launch of his new novel, Rave, multi-genre author Konn Lavery sits down with the Kendall Reviews crew for an interview about what inspired the book and much more besides.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.