Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Crime Reads look into why some readers find horror comforting
- The Lineup discover five haunted locations in the US state of Oregon
- LitReactor look at using peace, quiet and introspection to make your writing more intense
- Bloody Disgusting look back twenty years at Freddy Vs Jason
- The Horror Tree feature an interview with writer and editor Brandon Applegate
Author Michelle Jabés Corpora delves into just why the horror genre is so comforting for so many readers in this article for Crime Reads.
The Lineup’s Kelsey Christine McConnell finds five terrifying haunted locations in the state of Oregon to add to your holiday wishlist.
In the latest Storyville craft article from writer, editor and teacher Richard Thomas, LitReactor explain how to use peace, quiet and introspection to make your writing more intense than ever.
Alex DiVincenzo, writing for Bloody Disgusting, looks back twenty years at the ultimate horror match up of Freddy Vs. Jason and finds it still satisfies, even now.
The Horror Tree’s Angelique Fawns sits down for a chat with Brandon Applegate, writer and editor behind the Hungry Shadow Press about a new anthology, writing and much more.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.