- How the Child’s Play Franchise Went Wrong, and Then Right Again
- Appreciating Alice Cooper
- Five Minutes With Marjorie Kaye
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Michael Myers
- There’s A Real Skeleton In Dawn Of The Dead
There’s a new Chucky film out this year. Brendan Morrow looks at the series and how it rescued itself from oblivion.
If there’s one rock star most associated with horror, it’s Alice Cooper. Bloody Disgusting’s Luiz H C looks at the shock rocker’s life.
The Ginger Nuts Of Horror talks to author Marjorie Kaye about her debut horror novel The Demon Rift.
It’s October so Halloween is on the horizon, so here’s ten things that you may not know about Haddonfield’s least favourite son.
Did you know that there’s a genuine skeleton in George A Romero’s Dawn of the Dead? You do now.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.