- How the Child’s Play Franchise Went Wrong, and Then Right Again
- Appreciating Alice Cooper
- Five Minutes With Marjorie Kaye
- 10 Things You May Not Know About Michael Myers
- There’s A Real Skeleton In Dawn Of The Dead
There’s a new Chucky film out this year. Brendan Morrow looks at the series and how it rescued itself from oblivion.
If there’s one rock star most associated with horror, it’s Alice Cooper. Bloody Disgusting’s Luiz H C looks at the shock rocker’s life.
The Ginger Nuts Of Horror talks to author Marjorie Kaye about her debut horror novel The Demon Rift.
It’s October so Halloween is on the horizon, so here’s ten things that you may not know about Haddonfield’s least favourite son.
Did you know that there’s a genuine skeleton in George A Romero’s Dawn of the Dead? You do now.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey