Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Thrill list feature eighteen must see 80s horrors
- The Verge preview forthcoming horror movie What Keeps You Alive and focus on the art that makes the film
- Nightmare Magazine has a piece on reviewing horror that delves into the very core of the genre
- Bloody Disgusting offer up five horror board games to keep you up at night
- Birth, Movies, Death talk to Jeremy Dyson and Andy Nyman about Ghost Stories and their love of horror
Scott Weinberg over at Thrill List has compiled a list of eighteen 80s horror classics that really must be seen if you want to call yourself a horror movie fan.
The Verge preview forthcoming horror movie What Keeps You Alive and focus on the art that makes the film
The Verge’s Tasha Robinson reports from the SXSW festival in Texas, on the back of seeing new suspense-horror, What Keeps You Alive. She addresses the art that really makes the film and draws out comparisons with other great films of the genre.
Charles Payseur has written an article for Nightmare Magazine that began as a commentary on reviewing horror fiction. What he’s ended up with though is an intelligently written description of the lines within which horror exists. A fascinating read.
Bloody Disgusting’s Zachary Paul invites you to stash away Monopoly and Cluedo, offering up five horror board games that’ll have you trembling as you roll the dice.
Birth, Movies, Death talk to Jeremy Dyson and Andy Nyman about Ghost Stories and their love of horror
Marisa Mirabal of Birth, Death, Movies caught up with collaborative directors of new supernatural horror, Ghost Stories, to talk about the anthology film and their love of horror, from childhood to the present.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.