Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- The Lineup consider the other worldly horror of this year’s Las Vegas UFO sighting
- Esquire Magazine present the authors at the forefront of the new golden generation of horror
- Bloody Disgusting look back at three King adaptations from 1983 after forty years
- Crime Reads get the lowdown on Hollywood’s most haunted movies in history
- LitReactor sit down with author Philip Fracassi to talk about his novel Boys in the Valley and much more
Writer Orrin Grey looks at this year’s wildly terrifying UFO sighting in Las Vegas and asks what we can make of the evidence in this chilling article for The Lineup.
Talking Scared’s Neil McRobert writes this article for Esquire, picking out the authors who are set to lead the current golden generation of horror writers.
Forty years after their launch, Cujo, The Dead Zone, and Christine‘s films adaptations are reconsidered by Bloody Disgusting’s Brian Keiper.
To celebrate the launch of his book on cursed films, Burn the Negative, writer Josh Winning goes into detail on some of the most cursed films in Hollywood history in this article for Crime Reads.
LitReactor sit down with author Philip Fracassi to talk about his novel Boys in the Valley and much more
In this in-depth interview for LitReactor, author Tyler Jones sits down with fellow writer Philip Fracassi to discuss his novel Boys in the Valley and much more besides.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.