Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Collider look behind the award winners and big studio releases and suggest a list of horror movies you may have missed in 2018
- The Hollywood Reporter have news about, and a first look at the poster for Jordan Peele’s Us
- Rely on Horror talk to Kim Belair about her work on Last Year: Nightmare which is launching on PC imminently
- Book and Film Globe feature an article by none other than Philip Fracassi on the year in horror film and fiction
- Kendall Reviews talk to Scottish author R. H. Hale about her acclaimed novel Church Mouse and more
Collider look behind the award winners and big studio releases and suggest a list of horror movies you may have missed in 2018
Haleigh Foutch at Collider has made it her mission to look beyond the horrors that everyone is talking about, and found a host of horror movies that you may have missed and that you must see.
With the trailer arriving on Christmas day and the film itself launching in the spring of 2019, The Hollywood Reporter’s Ryan Parker has the scoop on acting talent signed up for the film, as well as a first look at the poster.
Rely on Horror talk to Kim Belair about her work on Last Year: Nightmare which is launching on PC imminently
With the hotly awaited, Kickstarter-funded game in the final stages of release preparations, Kazuma Hashimoto of Rely on Horror talks to writer Kim Belair about her involvement in the unique horror game.
Book and Film Globe feature an article by none other than Philip Fracassi on the year in horror film and fiction
Philip Fracassi writes a feature article with his tips for the best of horror in fiction and film from 2018.
Kendall Reviews sits down with R. H. Hale to discuss horror, her writing and her novel Church Mouse.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey