Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Bloody Disgusting reminisce on what it was like to believe The Blair Witch Project was real in 1999
- LitReactor suggest seven new year’s resolutions for every writer
- Nightmare magazine’s The H Word asks whether the dead still matter
- The Lineup select four books to be excited about in 2023 and another four you may have missed in 2022
- Crime Reads sit down with writer Eric LaRocca for a cover reveal and an interview about his debut novel
Bloody Disgusting’s Mike Holtz looks back to when he was just fourteen years old, and he believed the newly-released The Blair Witch Project was real.
Writer, podcaster and editor Max Booth III offers up seven new year’s resolutions appropriate for every writer in this article for LitReactor.
Writer James Chambers, in this ‘The H Word’ article for Nightmare Magazine, asks the question of whether the living dead still matter and explains why his answer is so emphatically ‘yes.’
The Lineup select four books to be excited about in 2023 and another four you may have missed in 2022
Writer Gwendolyn Kiste selects four of her most hotly anticipated horror reads for 2023 and offers up four which may have snuck under your radar in 2022, in this article for The Lineup.
Crime Reads sit down with writer Eric LaRocca for a cover reveal and an interview about their debut novel
Molly Odintz sits down with writer Eric LaRocca for a conversation about their debut novel, Everything the Darkness Eats in this interview for Crime Reads.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.