Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Tor Nightfire suggest six stories featuring troubled artists for your reading pleasure
- Horror DNA feature an essay on animal cruelty in fiction by The Hollows author Daniel Church
- The Lineup offer up five spooky ghost stories perfect for the winter months
- Dread Central consider film The Sadness in the context of real life OCD and intrusive thoughts
- Writer Ross Jeffery talks to LitReactor in a wide-ranging interview on religious horror
Sam Reader, writing for Tor Nightfire, chooses six books featuring troubled artists for your reading pleasure.
Daniel Church, author of The Hollows, writes this essay for Horror DNA, discussing the horrors of animal cruelty in fiction.
Author Gwendolyn Kiste selects five superb winter ghost stories to help you through the darker months in this article for The Lineup.
Screenwriter Andreas Petersen writes on film The Sadness and his own experiences with OCD and intrusive thoughts in this personal essay for Dread Central.
Owner of Darklit Press Andrew Fowlow sits down with author Ross Jeffery to talk about religious horror in all its forms in this interview for LitReactor.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.