Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- CBR.com ask The Twilight Zone‘s Jordan Peele to choose his ‘horror avengers’
- Bloody Disgusting pick out five horror sequels that shifted genres from the original
- Tablet Magazine uses the new film The Golem to take a deeper look at Jewish horror
- LitReactor explain how Hawk and Cleaver’s The Other Stories podcast went from dream to reality
- Following on from their successful kickstarter project, Gehenna and Hinnom Books are interviewed by Sci-fi and Scary
Shawn S. Lealos of CBR.com asks director Jordan Peele who from the vast annals of horror cinema would make up his dream team of characters.
Bloody Disgusting’s Meagan Navarro has turfed up five horror sequels where there is a shift in genre from the original movie.
Ed Simon of Tablet Magazine starts with the new film, The Golem, and uses it as a springboard for a fascinating deep-dive into Jewish horror, taking in film, fiction, scripture, philosophy and theology.
Hawk and Cleaver’s Luke Kondor explains for LitReactor how their team took the idea for The Other Stories and made it into a multi-million download podcast that continues to grow.
Following on from their successful kickstarter project, Gehenna and Hinnom Books are interviewed by Sci-fi and Scary
Nico B of Sci-fi and Scary sits down with the team from Gehenna and Hinnom Books and asks what’s next for the publishing house, following their successful kickstarter project.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.