Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Collider have a series of photos from the forthcoming adaptation of Joe Hill’s NOS4A2
- Gizmodo pick out ten horror movies with artworks every bit as horrifying as the action
- Entertainment Weekly reveal that Shudder’s new anthology series, Creepshow will feature stories by Stephen King, Joe R. Lansdale and Joe Hill
- LitReactor have nine ways that we can all celebrate women in horror month
- Sara Tantlinger interviews Michelle R. Lane for Women in Horror Month
Vinnie Mancuso from Collider writes about the forthcoming AMC adaptation of Joe Hill’s NOS4A2, and includes some tantalising images.
Gizmodo’s Cheryl Eddy chooses ten horror movies which contain horrifying works of art, in honour of the new Netflix horror movie, Velvet Buzzsaw.
Entertainment Weekly reveal that Shudder’s new anthology series, Creepshow will feature stories by Stephen King, Joe R. Lansdale and Joe Hill
Clark Collis of Entertainment Weekly reveals that Shudder’s new Creepshow anthology show will feature stories written by such giants of the genre as Stephen King, Joe R. Lansdale and Joe Hill, among others.
LitReactor’s Annie Neugebauer is on hand to provide nine ways in which we can really celebrate Women in Horror month.
Poet and writer Sara Tantlinger interviews fellow horror author Michelle R. Lane for Women in Horror Month.
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey