Welcome to Must Read Horror, where we search the internet for the best horror articles of the week so you don’t have to. Without further ado:
- Seven Terrifying Things At Universal Studios Orlando Horror Nights
- I Could Do The Scarlet Gospels Better
- Bioshock Infinite Writer Talks Racism, Realism And Crafting Non-Annoying Characters
- Director Don Coscarelli Discusses The Phantasm Legacy
- Five Insanely Original Horror Films
For more articles like this, please follow @thisishorror on Twitter.
With Halloween drawing ever closer, it’s time to think about getting scared. Empire looks at the seven most terrifying things at Universal Studios Florida’s Horror Nights.
Ginger nuts Of Horror’s George Daniel Lee examines Clive Barker’s The Scarlet Gospels and explains how he would have done it better.
With an upcoming and upgraded rerelease on the PS4 and Xbox One imminent, Bioshock Infinite’s writer Drew Holmes discusses the game’s controversial themes.
With the final Phantasm movie about to be released, director Don Coscarelli talks with Bloody Disgusting’s Kalyn Corrigan about the legacy of the series.
Writers always strive to create originality, so here Dread Central’s Joey Click offers up an interesting selection of horror films that were insanely original.