- Best Horror Movie Series – Top 20 Horror Movie Franchises of All Time
- Top 5 Most Overrated Horror Movies
- 10 Best Serial Killer Movies
- Top 10 Horror Video Game Music Themes
- Top 5 Horror Role-Playing Games
If you want more useful links like the must read horror articles we highlight every week, then please follow @ThisIsHorror on Twitter.
An in-depth list of the biggest horror film series over on Squidoo of all places, featuring Saw, Jaws, Alien and more (okay so technically it went up a while back but it’s been updated recently and it really is quite comprehensive if you’re a fan of the series mentioned – there are trailers too).
A questionably controversial list of the top overrated films. They are popular in the mainstream, but according to Scary Film Review, are all overrated.
A top 10 of serial killer films including Seven and I Saw the Devil from Horror-Movies.CA.
Horror film music is crucial to building tension and the same can certainly be said for horror video games. Find out what the best horror video game theme music is according to 405.
Following on from the top horror video game music themes, here is a top 5 of horror role-playing video games from Anurag2008 [Editor’s Note – I’d have included Parasite Eve 2 within that list and Galerians for the original Playstation as a ‘one to check out’ (but definitely none of the Galerians sequels).]
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey