Following on from the release of Black Feathers by Joseph D’Lacey last week, we can reveal an absolute monster of a trailer courtesy of those good people at Angry Robot and The Horrod & Harris Partnership who created the trailer.
Whilst book trailers are becoming increasingly popular, Horrod & Harris really have gone all out with this one. The trailer captures the mood excellently. The dystopian atmosphere is complemented by a dark electronic soundtrack and the cawing of crows. Throw in a few choice quotes from D’Lacey’s tome and you have a trailer which should set the standard for all genre fiction going forward.
Joseph D’Lacey says:
Horrod and Harris have created the best book trailer I’ve ever seen. I still get goosebumps when I watch it and I must have seen it a dozen times!
Angry Robot, renowned for their modesty, claim this to be “the best book trailer you’ll ever see.”
What do you think?
Conrad Williams says of Black Feathers:
Black Feathers is an enthralling novel written with gnarly, knotty elegance, every page gravid with menace. Further proof, were it needed, that Joseph D’Lacey is one of our great, dark hopes for the future of UK horror.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey
Subscribe, Rate and Review on iTunes!
Want a free horror eBook?
Subscribe for the latest horror news and to find out about new This Is Horror products, podcasts, books, and all that good stuff ahead of the crowd.