The Ritual is a gripping helter-skelter ride from the first page, where the reader is thrown headfirst into a nightmare-like situation. We’re introduced to a group of old friends (Hutch, Luke, Dom and Phil), who are in the Scandinavian wilderness for a walking holiday. However, it immediately transpires that two of the characters are struggling – they have not prepared properly for the trip, ignoring advice about going to the gym and increasing their fitness levels, and are now paying for it.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey