The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones is available to pre-order. As always numbers of the chapbook will be strictly limited. In fact, numbers will be much more limited than usual. This time we’re determining the print run on the pre-orders we receive with only a small amount of extra copies available. Speaking of limited copies Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey is almost sold out, too, so if you want that buy it now as a single edition or take advantage of our great year one chapbook offer. Remember, once Roadkill is sold out the year one chapbook offer ends, too.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get access to our patrons-only podcast Story Unboxed: The Horror Podcast on the Craft of Writing.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey