Stephen King returns to the short form
Stephen King will release his latest short story collection The Bazaar of Bad Dreams on 3 November. The book will bring together 20 of King’s most recent short stories but will also provide his first major insight into the craft of writing since his writing guide/bio On Writing. For more news on this exciting release keep an eye on This Is Horror.
Order yourself some Darker Terrors
Readers can now pre-order themselves a copy of the latest Spectral Press book, Darker Terrors. The book is a reprints collection bringing together the best stories from the Dark Terrors annals. The book will feature stories by Neil Gaiman, Dennis Etchison and Harlan Ellison among others. Pre-order your copy at the Spectral Press website.
Insidious Chapter 3 takes shape
The trailer has landed for Insidious: Chapter 3. The film will be released on 5 June 2015.
Let The Right One In to hit the small screen
A&E are preparing to bring Swedish vampire film Let The Right One In to the small screen. The show is being written by Teen Wolf writers Jeff Davis and Brandon Boyce. Details are scarce at the moment, the show has no release date and rumours abound about when exactly on the story’s timeline the show will kick off.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey