“Dangerous liaisons and forbidden fruit are always good starting points for a good, tense horror novel.”
When 1970s housewife Sally Martin begins a torrid affair with the new, young mailman, she has no idea the nightmare she is about to land herself in.
Why We’re Excited About This Book:
Dangerous liaisons and forbidden fruit are always good starting points for a good, tense horror novel, and with Bates being likened to greats such as Stephen King and Joe Lansdale, this period genre offering sounds as tempting as the aforementioned liaisons.
The Mailman by Jeremy Bates is out on 11 August 2017 and is available from Amazon.
Support This Is Horror Podcast on Patreon
- For $1 you get early bird access to all our podcasts and can submit questions to guests.
- For $3 you get exclusive story craft episodes.
- For $4 you get the full interview, no two-parters.
The best way to support This Is Horror is via Patreon. How much will you pledge? Go on. Be awesome.
This Is Horror Books
This Is Horror Books on Kindle Unlimited and Amazon
- They Don’t Come Home Anymore by T.E. Grau
- A House at the Bottom of a Lake by Josh Malerman
- The Visible Filth by Nathan Ballingrud
- The Elvis Room by Stephen Graham Jones
- Water For Drowning by Ray Cluley
- Chalk by Pat Cadigan
- Roadkill by Joseph D’Lacey